AS I SEE IT

AS I SEE IT

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where You Least Expect It

Most mornings I take a walk around my property looking for something to shoot or something to spark my creativity for the day. There are very few mornings that I find nothing to peak my interest. Some mornings I seem overwhelmed with the choices. Why make choices? There is no cost if you are digital and it take relaelatively
little time to upload to your PC. So shoot everything and anything from the ground to the sky and what ever is in between. Move branches aside, lift up leafs, look behind rocks or even random shots from the hip.
Sometimes the camera doesn't see just what you see or how you see it; take advantage of this and rely on your camera to pick up the most subtle and interesting things. The world changes everyday and so should your photos.
AS I SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting.

About Me

My photo
Southern Ontario, Canada
Developmental Service Worker. Currently a Detention Supervisor