AS I SEE IT

AS I SEE IT

Friday, July 3, 2009

OH NO! Photographers Block



From time to time we all experience photogaphers block. You sit there and just stare at your camera as if waiting for it to tell you what to shoot next. You sit, you stare and stare some more. This can be so frustrating that your camera finds its way back into it's case. This is a real NO, NO and you don't have to get to that point. Recently I joined a forum on flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/1065531@N25/
that chose a photo for the members to recreate. We were allowed to put our own spin on it and perhaps to even improve on the photo. I found this a perfect way to beat a photographers block. The photos were amazing and very creative. So the next time you say "I don't know what to shoot" go to Flickr and click on Explore. There you will find Flickrs most interesting photos and perhaps one that you feel you can recreate and perhaps even improve upon.
AS I SEE IT

2 comments:

  1. Sue I'm learning very slowly on Flickr and picking up new bits all the time. So I just found your blog in your profile on Flickr and intend to look more closely at both your photostream and here on your blog. Meanwhile I can't thank you enough for your kind and reliable comments to each and every pic I post so......THANK YOU......REALLY.

    Pete (Pete4pics)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue

    I just came across you in the Inspiration competition on photography BB forum. I thought your entry was great and an inspiration to me.

    I've added your blog to my reader feed and will keep pace with your entries.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind when commenting.

About Me

My photo
Southern Ontario, Canada
Developmental Service Worker. Currently a Detention Supervisor