AS I SEE IT

AS I SEE IT

Friday, December 19, 2008

You Never Know



Sometimes life hands you some pretty neat surprises. I received mine this year with an interview with PhotographyBB magazine. I've only been a forum member for a short time but already it feels like home.
Dave the owner and operator of this site also creates this wonderful online magazine. I was chosen as featured photographer for the "Holiday Issue". I have had one photo published in Photosho magazine prior to this but it does not compare to this interview.
The interview includes some of my life background, my camera gear, some of my advice and many of my favourite photos.
Please visit me at the magazine and read my interview. You can download all 11 copies of PhotographyBB in PDF format. I guarantee that each magazine holds surprises and tons of techniques for the beginner or the professional photographer.
AS I SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting.

About Me

My photo
Southern Ontario, Canada
Developmental Service Worker. Currently a Detention Supervisor