AS I SEE IT

AS I SEE IT

Monday, November 30, 2009

Collages Are They For You?

I have to admit I am not a big fan of collages but I am always interested in getting as many of my shots seen at once and collages are a great way to do this.
A word of caution: stick to one subject and even though contrast can be good in a collage it can be a big mistake.
You can tell a story story or you take one subject and break it up as I did here. How many panels will be your next question; too many and it will look too confusing. If you choose only two make sure that they are strong images so they project a complete though. Framing and colour has a big impact on a collage and again sometime less is more. Keep both simple, after all a collage is busy to begin with.
AS I SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting.

About Me

My photo
Southern Ontario, Canada
Developmental Service Worker. Currently a Detention Supervisor